Tuesday, September 9, 2008


There is something about those pink dish washing gloves that makes me so warm inside. I think I got to wear them at the kitchen station in my kindergarten montessori class... My friend, Alli, here graciously posed for me in one of my goofy inspired moments. You just never know when inspiration is going to take hold & give your heart a squeeze.

Like flowered swim-caps.... 
Speaking of... I was at an exhibit at the Denver Art Museum this summer. It was called Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism & a lady near me whispered to her companion: he must have been really into red heads... I looked to see what she saw & sure enough the figures all had red hair... but I felt fairly certain they were swim caps. Maybe one day I'll look into it. 

Easy for me. I have, what you'd call, a thing for swim caps. 

No comments: